Tonkin Bamboo Pole
1. Diameter: 5mm to 40mm (e.g. 14-16mm, 16-18mm, ....28-30mm)
2. Length: 50cm to 400cm (e.g. 50cm, 100cm, 150cm, 245cm, 270cm, 305cm, 360cm.)
3. Good assortment of length will make container full to save expenditure in freight.
4. T he best quality bamboo: Tea bamboo.
5. Fumigation/Disinfection Certificater offered.
6. Packing: Woven bag, 20 to 300 pcs per bag.
We mainly export Tonkin bamboo canes, Tonkin bamboo cane also called sometimes Tsinglee cane, Guangdong people also call it Tea Bamboo cane.
Tonkin bamboo cane is superior in quality, it is tough and tensile and highly resistant to worms and mould because the worms are not so like to eat it...
Tonkin bamboo canes are widely used in agriculture and gardening because they are the best and ideal support for young plants and trees with heavy fruits as they are light in weight(easy for workers to carry) and tough(strong). And Tonkin bamboo canes can last much longer time than other kinds of bamboo. And even the international skiing competition also happy to use the Tonkin cane to make skiing poles.